21 Widmer Street
Project Name: Cinema Tower Condo
Location: 21 Widmer Street
CINEMA TOWER SPECTACULAR BUILDING FEATURES
• Clad in steel and glass, Cinema Tower is a dramatic 43-storey tower featuring a
striking six storey podium and unique curved roofline.
• Ideally located in the heart of Toronto’s World Class Entertainment District and just
moments from fine dining, theatres and shopping.
• A luxurious two-storey Lobby, designed and furnished by HOK’s Award-Winning
interior design team, incorporates reclaimed artefacts and materials to pay homage
to the history of the surrounding downtown neighbourhood.
• The exterior entrance of the Lobby is framed by a stunning sculptural metaphor –
“Strata”. Created by internationally renowned artist Peter Powning, “Strata” will act
as a canopy over the entrance and will fuse an eclectic grouping of artefacts cast in
bronze and illuminated aquifer veins made of reflecting slumped glass.
• Cinema Tower is designed to achieve LEED® Certification standard.
• The ground floor will feature an exciting retail space.
• Private 24-hour Concierge welcomes residents and guests and oversees the
sophisticated building security measures.
• Resident Services Director provides on-site customer service for residents.
• Four high-speed elevators will whisk residents to their chosen destination.
• A selection of parking spaces will be designated for electric vehicles.
• Convenient bike storage and car share program located in the parking garage.
• Building Automation System designed to improve resident comfort and
properly manage energy use.
• Twin garbage chute with bi-sorter for ease of refuse, recycling and organic
• Carbon Monoxide monitoring system in parking garage.
INCREDIBLE CONNECTION TO TIFF BELL LIGHTBOX™
One of the most exciting advantages to owning a new home at Cinema Tower is the
unique connection to TIFF Bell Lightbox. The exclusive perks and privileges include:
• A 3-year membership* to TIFF Bell Lightbox – including the opportunity to purchase
tickets to the Toronto International Film Festival before the public.
• A resident’s only screening at TIFF Bell Lightbox with special guests from the world
of film in attendance.
• Director’s Series screenings hosted by TIFF within Cinema Tower’s state-of-the-art
Screening Room and much more...
IMPRESSIVE SUITE FEATURES
• Approximately 9’ ceiling height in principal rooms.**
• Solid core entry door with paint finish, custom door surround and polished chrome
• Contemporary 4” baseboards in all areas except bathroom(s) and laundry room
which will have a tile baseboard.
• Contemporary 2¼” casings throughout.
• Flat interior doors with polished chrome lever hardware.
• Single tempered sliding glass door in bedroom(s), as per plan.
• Closets in foyer and bedroom(s) to receive swing doors or contemporary sliding
doors with exposed track, as per plan.
• Heavy duty aluminum framed glass balcony swing door.
• Designer white Decora-style switches and receptacles throughout.
• Interior walls primed and painted in latex flat finish off-white paint. Kitchen,
bathroom(s) and laundry room to have latex semi-gloss off-white paint. Latex
semi-gloss off-white paint on all trims. All paint is low in Volatile Organic
• Smooth painted ceilings in all rooms.
• Poured concrete finish to all balconies. Seventh floor terraces to receive pavers;
paint finished underside to all balconies.
• Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) provides fresh air circulation for every suite
and improves energy efficiency.
Occupancy Date: Summer 2013
Maintenance Fees: $0.52/sf (excluding Heat & Hydro)
Please register to get floor plans.
Contact us for the Best Deal Ever..
Toll Free: 1-877-685-7888 (24Hr)
Office : 905-565-9200 (24Hr)